Okay, let me show you around first, shall we?
If we’re talking about the interior design. Steak Hut has a lot to offer. The wall might just plain cement with square lines, but what amused me were the art installations on on top of it. They got different type of tables, chairs and floors on every dining area section, and some got mirror on the ceiling too! I can blab a full page about its interior really, but it would bore you, lol. So.. Long story short, Steak Hut spoils my sight with a clean interior, and if you still don’t understand, I’d let these pictures below speak for itself..
Bird Nest Rp. 19.900,- (8/10)
*New Menu* Chicken Roll with Mozarella Cheese Rp. 54.000,- (8/10)
It was d . e . l . i . c . i . o . u . s ! I truly regret underestimating this dish. They really nailed the taste down and I think the sauce that has been absorbed into the meat which did the magic for the most part. It was kind of sweet but also savory, the meat was tender and cooked to perfection. Don’t you dare eating this with knife and fork, just wash your hand and bite it to the bone!
- They have a strict standard for the meat and vegetables. So that when the steak is served, it would meet the balance weight and the quality is maintained.
- Quality Ingredients are imported from : Australia (Striploin & Sirloin), New Zealand (Butter, Mozarella and other kind of cheese), Norway (Salmon), Thailand (Dori Fish)
- All of the sauces and the seasonings are made through the central kitchen, for its consistency of taste and to have it matched with the other branches
- Every Steak Menu is served with bread, butter & corn on the cob that will be given to you while you’re waiting for your main course.
- Juices are comes from the original fresh fruits
- They always have in house discounts for 25% and you can add more discounts by using some selected credit cards 🙂
- Steak Hut Manyar is the second outlet that has been operating since 2012, their first one was in Kupang Indah and has been operating since 2010.
Other Bilingual Review :