Gyukaku is located inside Galaxy Mall, right next to Shaburi. Turns out, the owner of both are the same person. We encountered a massive queue before we finally got our seat there, I think we had to wait for around 30 minutes, and it was already pass dinner time! It was a very positive crowd and we were very excited when it finally our turn to be served.
We sat down, looked at the menu, there were three of them : the first one was for the Standard Buffet, the second one was for the Premium Buffet, and the third one was for the a la carte menu. We already knew what package we were going to get, because we have discussed it before, and yup! It’s the premium one!
|Our first order, we ended up having more, but I didn’t take a picture of the second bill, hahah..|
1. Make sure your ‘team’ wants the same thing, because in one table, there can’t be one person ordering premium buffet and one person ordering standard buffet, you both have to order the same buffet.
2. If you’re going to order the premium one, save your tummy and skip anything that’s non-beef.
3. You have 90 minutes to finish your meal
4. If the house if packed, I suggest you to order everything in front, because I’m pretty sure if you don’t, your next order will take too much time to wait, and you’ll end up running out of time.
PS : If you order so many things in front, trust me, the waiter will suggest you to split your order into two. If you know that you can finish it all, don’t take their suggestion, just insist that you will finish everything, argue with them if you have to.
5. But also remember, that if you don’t finish your order, you’ll get charged. So don’t over order as well.
Overall, I will give Gyukaku (8.5/10)
It was great, but gosh it was so expensive. The last time eating all-you-can-eat Yakiniku was when I went to Japan, exactly in Osaka. I only spent 1.080 yen or 135.000 rupiah or $10 and I got to eat as much as I wanted and it tasted really really really really good!! Damn Japan, I missed you so much 🙁 But I still recommend Gyukaku to you guys, if you have more cash to spend on a fancy meat for your beloved tummy, go ahead, and let me know what you think about it on the comment section below.
See you on my next one! <3
Galaxy Mall first floor
10.00 AM – 10.00 PM
Bring 400k-500k or just use debit card/credit card
No power outlet