Let’s check out what’s on the inside ^^
What’s on the second floor?
Let’s go up up up!
They also have outdoor area on the second floor
The one and only toilet they have
(click to enlarge)
What Did We Order?
My current favorite, because it didn’t taste like beer..
Breakfast Fry Up Rp. 50.000,-
Scrambled egg, Bacon, Mushroom, Fried Tomatoes, and Sausages
REALLY GOOD! <3
Thoughts & Suggestions
- This place is cozy, you can freely choose whether you want to sit inside or outside
- They have 3 big sofas on the second floor that can fit to ten people each, you can definitely bring a lot of friends here
- Their outdoor space is not hot, in fact, it is quite windy, please note that for your own convenience.
- It really fits to young people in terms of atmosphere, or just adult who wants to have a good drinking time, they play mostly club songs inside, haha..
- The waitress are nice but need to be more relax and friendly and volume up their voice 🙂
- The price is in average, bring 100k each person I think it’s enough..
- Will be back for another foods and beers, because the food was awesome and the beer is super cheap!
D’Licious Kitchen & Beer
G-Walk Galeria CG3/9-10 (Food Arcade Citraland)
Operational Days :
Operational Hours :
11.00 AM – 12.00 PM
Walk in or Reservations :
Best Visit for Walk In :
Yes (pass : deli1234)
Not allowed (Outside Only)
Paying with Cards :