Back to the exciting part. So, last week I went to the soft opening of the second floor, which is the Cafe and the Lounge of Bear Top. And when I saw the whole place, it was beyond my expectation! Why? Because it’s a total opposite from the first floor, especially for their interior design. I felt like I was walking in an old garage……. In a good way!
|Stairway to Bear Top|
|My favorite spot (the pillows are so soft and comfy!)|
|To the big hall!|
last but not least
Me and my friends went home at 1 am in the morning and it was the first time in my life I fell asleep in my friend’s car, on our way home, like, really really fell asleep, LOL. I also had such a deep slumber that night after I got home, and I slept in with the lamp off too (I usually sleep with the lights on). So, yeah.. Everything was great! Thanks to binge eating and enough alcohol, no insomniac for the night, yay!
- I like this place. The interior design is nice, quite big (can fit up to 100 person) and comfortable. The ambience is also nice, for the young and the fun!
- The foods are delicious and the prices are cheap!
- Electricity outlet everywhere, bye bye low batt.. 🙂
- Sometimes it can get quite hot and humid
- Please install wifi connection for the second floor
- And install a louder sound system, make it available for AUX cable, or just provide us newer songs, hahaha,, #anakEDM
Bear Top Cafe, Lounge & Resto
Operational Days :
Operational Hours :
Weekdays 05.00 PM – 21.30 PM
Weekend 05.00 PM – 02.00 AM
Walk in or Reservations :
Best Visit for Walk In :
Range of Price :
Foods : Rp. 5.000,- to Rp. 60.000,-
Drinks : Rp. 8.000,- to Rp. 42.500,-
Allowed in every area
Paying with Cards :